此網頁內容只備作一般參考用途，雖然刊登此等資料時已力求準確，惟如有錯誤或遺漏，Room Concept Limited對該等資料之錯誤及遺漏將不會負任何責任。瀏覽此網頁之人士，在預訂時應尋求Room Concept Limited職員之協助，而不應視此等網頁之資料為可替代因個別情況而作出的最後預訂安排。Room Concept Limited可隨時停止或更改任何服務而無需先行作出通知。
This website has been prepared for general information purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, no responsibility will be accepted by Room Concept Limited for errors and omissions however caused. People who browse the website should follow the final booking arrangement of Room Concept Limited. The information provided in this website should not be relied as final brooking arrangement. Services may be withdrawn or amended at any time at the discretion of Room Concept Limited without notice.
- 每位小孩必須在年滿18歲以上的成人(如家長或監護人)陪同下方可進入DREAM ROOM。小孩須由成人陪同及指導下使用本中心的設施。如沒有成人陪同，小孩將被拒絕入場。
- 凡進入DREAM ROOM之成人顧客需照顧其同行之小孩，並承擔有關照顧同行小孩之全部責任。DREAM ROOM及其職員一概不會承擔任何因陪同成人的疏忽照顧而引致小孩受傷或其他意外的責任。
- 本中心內的遊戲設施只適合身高130厘米或以下的小孩使用，任何不符合此規定之顧客(包括成人顧客)使用本中心內的遊戲設施，須自行考慮及承擔相關潛在風險。DREAM ROOM及其職員將不會承擔任何有關成人顧客使用本中心內的遊戲設施而引致任何損失之責任或賠償。
- DREAM ROOM將保留拒絕任何確定或有可能對他人構成疾病傳播、威脅或不當行為之人士進入本中心之權利。
- 為確保安全及舒適，DREAM ROOM建議顧客穿著合適之服裝進場(如便服或運動服等)。
- 如顧客的衣服或飾物有任何外露之鋒利或尖銳部份，顧客請自行注意該等鋒利或尖銳部份以避免損毀本中心內的設施。DREAM ROOM保留向一切破壞、損毀或塗污本中心內設施的顧客追究或賠償有關損失之權利。
- 除了嬰兒飲用奶、飲用水、藥物或其他已預先獲得DREAM ROOM批准的食品或飲料外，顧客一律禁止攜帶任何外來的食品或飲料進入本中心。
- 顧客請小心看管個人財物，並儘量避免攜帶任何貴重物品入場。如在本中心內遺失或被竊任何物品，DREAM ROOM及其職員一概不會承擔任何有關責任。
- DREAM ROOM會定期安排工作人員去檢查及維修各項設施，若顧客發現本中心內有任何設施損壞，請立即通知本中心職員。若任何人因不適當使用本中心的設施而招致之損失，DREAM ROOM及其職員將不會承擔任何責任或賠償。
- DREAM ROOM將保留要求違反或不遵守任何「入場守則」的成人顧客及其同行之小孩離場的權利。
- 為配合營運需要，DREAM ROOM將保留於營業時間內關閉本中心內任何區域而毋須事前作出通知或因此而引起向任何顧客賠償之權利。本中心會就關閉任何區域之事宜盡力通知顧客。
- DREAM ROOM將保留於任何時間要求任何人仕離開本中心之權利。
DREAM ROOM有權隨時更改此「免責聲明」或「入場守則」而不作另行通知。如有任何爭議，DREAM ROOM將保留最終的決定權。
Rules & Regulations
- Each child must be admitted with an accompanying adult (e.g. parent or guardian) at DREAM ROOM. DREAM ROOMwill reject any child from admission without adult attendant.
- The accompanying adults will assume full responsibility and liability for their children while in DREAM ROOM. DREAM ROOM and her staff shall not be held liable or accountable for any injury or accident of children arising from the negligence of the accompanying adults.
- The game facilities in DREAM ROOM is designed for children with 130cm in height or below.Any person not complying with the height restriction (including adults) using the game facilities will be accountable for their own risk. DREAM ROOM and her staffshall not be held liable oraccountable for any lost or injury resulting from any adult using the game facilities in DREAM ROOM.
- If you or your children have any special medical condition, please consult medical professions about the suitability in using DREAM ROOM game facilities before your admission. Please notify our staff immediately if anyone is found ill or unwell in DREAM ROOM.
- DREAM ROOM reserves the right to decline the admission of any personwhom is considered as suffering from contagious diseases or sicknesses; or causing possible danger, threats, or nuisance to others.
- To ensure the safety of customers, a CCTV system has been installed to conduct surveillance 24-hours a day in DREAM ROOM.
- For the reasons of hygiene and safety, customers must wear socks at all time after admission in DREAM ROOM. Customers may purchase socks at our reception if needed. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Customers shall put off their shoes and place the shoes into the shoe shelves before admission.
- For the sake of safety and comfort, customers are recommended to dress in casual or sports wearsin DREAM ROOM.
- Customers shall be careful and not to damage our game facilities by the sharp objects on their clothing or accessories.DREAM ROOM reserves the rights to claim for any damage or scratch made to our game facilities or furnishings by such objects from customers.
Food & Beverages
- No food or beverages from outside are allowed in DREAM ROOM,except milk (for babies), water, medicine or other items with the prior approval of DREAM ROOM staff.
- Food or drinks are strictly prohibited in DREAM ROOM except in party room area. Please keep clean when eating or drinking in the party room area.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages or chewing gums are strictly prohibited in DREAM ROOM.
- Customer are not allowed to bringany dangerous object (including but not limited to sharp, volatile or explosive objects, etc.)when entering DREAM ROOM.
- Customers shall keep an eye on their personal belongings, and are advised not to bring valuable items with them when entering DREAM ROOM. DREAM ROOM and her staff shall not be held liable or accountable for any personal property of customers lost or stolen in our premises.
- No stroller is allowed to enter the game facility area of DREAM ROOM. Customers are advised to parktheir strollers at the designated area in DREAM ROOM.As the spaces are limited, customers shall take care of the strollers on their own if all the spaces are fully occupied.
- A designated wristband shall be worn by customers when entering DREAM ROOM to signify their legitimateadmission. Customers are free to re-enter DREAM ROOM within the same timeslot by presenting a valid and un-damaged wristband at their re-entry. Damaged or lost wristbands will be considered invalid and customers will be rejected for re-entry.
- DREAM ROOM staff conduct regular checks and maintenance of our game facilities. Please report to DREAM ROOM staff immediately if any damage in our game facilities are found. DREAM ROOM and her staff shall not be held liable or accountable for any injuryor loss resulting from any misuseor unsafe play of our game facilities by any person.
- For the safety of other customers, accompanying adults shalllook after their children, and restrict their children from behaviors such as running, pushing, hitting others, bullying, throwing objects or violating any rule or regulation of DREAM ROOM.
- DREAM ROOM reserves the right to expel any person (including accompanying adults and their kids) violating or not complying with our rules and regulationsfrom our premises at the sole discretion of DREAM ROOM.
- Birthday parties are allowed only whenvalid reservations are confirmed by DREAM ROOM staff in advance.
- For operation needs, DREAM ROOM reserves the right to suspend or close any area within business hours in the absence of prior notice to customers, and DREAM ROOM shall be indemnified from any compensation to customers arising from such suspension or closure of area. DREAM ROOM will endeavor to notify our customers on any suspension or closure of area.
- DREAM ROOM reserves the right to expel any person from our premises at the sole discretion of DREAM ROOM.
BALL ROOM may alter or revise the “Disclaimer” or “Rules &Regulations” from time to time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of DREAM ROOM shall be final.